Who may amend?
Licensees may amend their existing licence to:
- Include a new chemical
- Include a new product containing the licensed chemical
- Include a new activity for the licensed chemical
- Increase the maximum aggregate allowed for the specified activity of the licensed chemical
How to amend?
1) Please fill out the licence amendment application forms from the links on the NA(CWC) website. Complete and submit the application forms with the relevant supporting documents.
2) Please refer to the following supporting documents (where applicable):
- Letter of Authorisation stating the appointment of new applicants to handle matters pertaining to the CWC Licence
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for each product
- Chemical Reaction involved in the Production of Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical
- Block Diagram of the Process Flow for the Production of Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical
3) For submission of multiple files, please zip the documents and submit as a single file in the appropriate form. For files that are larger than 7MB, you may submit your supporting documents via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Singapore Customs
National Authority (Chemical Weapons Convention)
55 Newton Road #06-02