Who Should Apply?
Companies that intend to engage in controlled activities concerning scheduled chemicals or unscheduled discrete organic chemicals (DOCs) listed under the Chemicals Weapons Convention (CWC) must apply for a CWC licence.
A valid CWC licence is required before the start of these activities.
Before applying, please check:
The application will be processed within 10 working days once the complete application is received. A pre-licence inspection may be conducted at the facility before licence approval.
The CWC licence is valid until the end of the calendar year regardless of the date of application.
How to apply
1) Please fill out the licence application forms from the links on the NA(CWC) website. Complete and submit the application forms with the relevant supporting documents.
2) Please refer to the following supporting documents (where applicable):
- Letter of Authorisation stating the appointment of new applicants to handle matters pertaining to the CWC Licence
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for each product
- Chemical Reaction involved in the Production of Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical
- Block Diagram of the Process Flow for the Production of Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical
3) For submission of multiple files, please zip the documents and submit as a single file in the appropriate form. For files that are larger than 7MB, you may submit your supporting documents via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Singapore Customs
National Authority (Chemical Weapons Convention)
55 Newton Road #06-02