National Parks Board/Animal Veterinary Service (Animal)
1) The import, export and transhipment of live animals, birds, veterinary biologics, animal feed and animal products are regulated by National Parks Board (NParks) Animal Veterinary Service (AVS), Inspection and Biosecurity Management Division, Licensing and Compliance.
2) For more information on permit and licence requirements, please contact 52 Jurong Gateway Road #09-01, Singapore 608550 or visit www.nparks.gov.sg/avs.
3) TradeNet Declaration
When you prepare the import, export and transshipment permit application through TradeNet, you must declare the following information:
- Description of goods field:
- The common name
- The scientific name (for wildlife and birds)
- The brand name (for animal feed/pet food)
- The product information:
- CA/SC product code field - e.g. VAF0DG for Dog/Cat Food
- CA/SC product quantity field - e.g. 10000
- CA/SC product unit of quantity field - e.g. CEN for eggs
- CA/SC Code 1 field - to input approved farm code for the import of live pigs, live poultry, hen eggs, live frogs and dried birds’ nest.
- Licence field:
- Licence number issued by NParks AVS (Animal) to importers for the import of live pigs, live poultry, hen eggs, live frogs and dried birds’ nest.
Refer to HS CA Product Code Search.