National Parks Board/Animal & Veterinary Service (Animal)
1) The National Parks Board (NParks)/Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS), Industry Standards & Regulatory Division, Licensing Branch regulates the import, export and transhipment of live animals, birds, veterinary biologics, animal feed for non-food producing animals and animal products.
2) TradeNet Declaration
A customs permit must be obtained through TradeNet before the goods arrive in/depart from/tranship at Singapore. When you submit a permit application through TradeNet, you must declare the following information:
- Description of goods field:
- The common name
- The scientific name (for wildlife and birds)
- The brand name and product name (for animal feed/pet food)
- Product information fields:
- CA/SC product code field - e.g. VAF0DG for Dog/Cat Food (containing meat)
- CA/SC product code quantity field - e.g. 10000
- CA/SC product code unit of quantity field - e.g. TNE for pet food
Refer to HS/CA Product Code Search Engine for the Controlled Product Code List.
3) For more information on permit and licence requirements, please visit Pets (nparks.gov.sg) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.