The exporting country may require a Delivery Verification (DV) after you have imported your goods. Please check if your exporter requires a DV when applying for an Import Certificate (IC).
Applying for Delivery Verification
You should apply for a DV from Singapore Customs if it is required by your exporter. There are two types of DVs - partial delivery and complete delivery. For both types of DVs, please:
- Submit your ICDV application via the online application form found on the Networked Trade Platform (NTP) website within 14 days after the goods have arrived in Singapore
- Ensure the ICDV number is indicated on your import permit
This information is needed to verify the delivery of your goods into Singapore.
Partial Delivery Verification
This refers to verifying the delivery of the goods under the IC when they are imported into Singapore over different shipments.
For verification of partial delivery, please upload:
We will endorse the Statement of Delivery Verification and send the copy to you via email. When all the goods under the IC have been imported, you should apply for verification for the complete delivery.
Complete Delivery Verification
This refers to the verification of the delivery when all the goods under the IC have been imported into Singapore.
For verification of complete delivery, please upload:
- Importer’s ICDV
- Copy of the import permit(s)
- Bill of Lading or Air Waybill
- Copy of the Importer Declaration Letter
- Export Licence (and its English translation) from the originating country
- Business transaction documents (for example, invoice, packing list, delivery order)
We will verify that the goods in its stated quantity have arrived in Singapore based on the documents provided.
After verification, you should send the ICDV to the exporter without delay.
Submitting Your DV Application
For Complete DV or Partial DV, please submit your documents to us via the online application form found on the Networked Trade Platform (NTP) website.
If the documents are in order, we will send the endorsed copy of the ICDV to you via email.