Joint Industry Outreach on Strategic Trade Management 2021
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Joint Industry Outreach Seminar on Strategic Trade Management 2021
Co-organised by Singapore, US and Japan
Date: 28 September 2021 to 29 September 2021
Venue: Cisco WebEx Events Platform (Virtual Event)
Time: 8.20am - 12.00pm (Registration starts at 8.00am)
The U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), U.S. Export Control and Related Border Security (EXBS), U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Japan Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), and Singapore Customs will be organising a two-day strategic trade control seminar from 28 September 2021 to 29 September 2021.
The seminar provides invaluable opportunities for you to hear from the government regulators and private sector practitioners/experts, and enhance your understanding of recent developments on Strategic Trade Management. There will be speakers from Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore and the United States.
Manufacturers, exporters, logistics providers, freight forwarders, academics and researchers dealing with strategic goods or strategic goods technology are encouraged to attend the seminar.
Registration is free. Participants can register for the seminar by scanning the QR code below or clicking on the registration link and access the registration website by entering JIO2021.
Virtual connection details will be sent after registration and prior to the start of the seminar.
- International and regional developments in strategic trade regulations and controls
- Cyber threats to export controlled data and the supply chain
- Managing supply chain risks and internal compliance plan best practices
- Intangible technology transfer and intellectual property rights concerns in a research or academic environment
- U.S. export controls, sanctions and emerging technology updates
- Panel discussions by government agencies and local companies
Full Video of the Seminar (2 part video):