Joint Industry Outreach on Strategic Trade Management 2023
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The 11th Joint Industry Outreach Seminar on Strategic Trade Management
Co-organised by Singapore, United States and Japan
Date: 3 August 2023
Venue: Shangri-La Singapore
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Registration starts at 8.00am for the in-person session)
The U.S. Department of State (DOS), the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), and Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Singapore Customs will be holding a one-day strategic trade control seminar on 3 August 2023.
The annual event will provide opportunities for you to hear from senior government representatives from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, Germany, the European Union, and the United States as well as private sector experts. They will share a host of topics related to strategic trade law, export controls, customs regulations, supply chain security, sanctions and compliance standards. Some topics include,
- Illicit Procurement Trends and Red Flags
- Case Studies in Compliance Failures
- Conducting internal Investigations and Audits
- Detecting Risk and Reporting Self-Disclosures
- Incorporating Technology to Support your Compliance Strategy
- Customer, Supply Chain and Third-Party Screening Tools
Manufacturers, exporters, logistics providers, freight forwarders, academics and researchers dealing with strategic goods or strategic goods technology are encouraged to attend the seminar.
Registration for the seminar in-person is now closed. Due to overwhelming response, there will be a virtual session for the morning segment on regulatory updates. Participants can register for the virtual seminar by clicking on the registration link.
All successful registrants will be notified via email and will receive an updated schedule and information.
- Southeast Asia Regulatory Updates
- International Regulatory Updates
- Topic C: Utilizing Technology in Compliance
- Full Video of the morning segment on regulatory updates