Controlled & Prohibited Goods for Transhipment

Controlled goods require proper authorisation (advance notification, licence or certificate approval) from Competent Authorities (CA) before they may be transhipped through Singapore. You are advised to check if your goods are controlled using the description of the product, Harmonized System (HS) or CA product code here. If the item is subject to control you may check directly with the respective CAs on their requirements.